Thursday, November 13, 2008

alamak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yoyo guys. hoho tomorrow is e 70th anniversary !! sibei nervous,if AVA crash..all of use die. ya...just logged off maple..muahahha 2m + !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cos this guy dropped all his mesos..hehehehe. today last day of sch..so alot of P6 girls crying...oolala lol. I just walked off...can say im uncaring..went home then went to farhan's place !! omg his xbox360 guitar hero super cool man !! I did all 3 instruments..except singing. I did the main guitar,bass guitar and drums..hehehe. hoh i love my warrior shoes..i wonder it will make my dad mad cos its like a counterfeit version of the sports brand Asics...yah...got the lines but 1 line is missing on the warrior shoe..ah FYI this is not maplestory warrior shoe !! the brand is warrior !! really !! lol.
k short post..nothing much to say..haha tmr is the concert ! Nervous...
seeya!

No comments: