Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It doesn't matter anymore

My marks won't change no matter how times you people keep insulting me on my results. It won't change,really.
I don't give a **** on whether i got 163 and others got way higher.
I still can go to a school right ? You'll be really surprised when you see yourself sweeping the roads under HDBs while i'm in my own office staring at the numbers on my bank account rise like how fernando alonso won the Singapore GP.

Heres my 6 choices of Secondary schools.
1.Woodlands Sec (I hope this is the right choice.) [165-190]
2.Marsiling
3.Northview
4.Sembawang
5.Assumption English
6.Christ Church


OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all. LOL,tonight possibly go enter the form,wish me luck ! seeya !!!!!!

Sorry,i know people say Marsiling isn't really good,but its my choice :S I don't want to have any constrains . hehe.

No comments: