Thursday, November 20, 2008

Offended...

Great news...i got thru psle..not retained. 163 was my score.
Eng A
Chi C (Finally passed)
Maths E (wow)
Sci C (Unexpected)

My teachers,parents and friends have brought me this far , now where do i plan to go from here ? My score of 163 does not bring me to Riverside , neither does it bring me to Evergreen,Christ Church or Woodlands Ring.

I just made a stupid move,i thought of going to SEMBAWANG SEC. I don't like that school,going to the open house just made me feel worse...

These are my choices

Naval Base
Fu Chun
Sembawang

I don't have a choice..i meet the requirements for other schools but its just too far...

My mom chose schools like canberra,marsiling and woodlands,but woodlands the requirement for N/A is 165,Marsiling is 164,my parents can get me in by writing a letter and seeing if they allow me in,but the thing is...their priority is for those who meet the requirements and put the school as their 1st choice...haiz..Naval Base's new campus will be in Khatib...fuck !! Fu Chun has alooooooooooot of gangsters and i dont want to get myself in trouble or become like them...Fear has just struck into me...it won't seem to go off...Northview Sec is another choice,but its in..erm Yishun. I don't want to be waking up an hour earlier than usual . nvm...there will be a way,please let me get into either Marsiling or Woodlands after i plead with the principal,if we do so.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...........

After this i've realised how many people i've let down...i now take the chance to sincerely apologise to my father and jan,for upsetting you 2 numerous times. And jan i still do care about you,but i dun think u care..its ok. I will be there for you,like your guardian angelllllllllll well not rly. lol. k i guess thats all for today
seeyaaaaaaaaa

No comments: