Monday, November 03, 2008

Fifa manager 09

yo guys ! Yup i''m on my new pc !! i love it !! muahahahha anyway i found a new game..really cool,not like fifa 09...its fifa manager 09 .. coolio..cant pick my team..only can pick league..so u r a rookie..give u 3 lousy clubs..lolz. I got west ham,newcastle and tottenham..lol i chose tottenham..right choice !! First match 0-1 ... 2nd 0-8...3rd 0-12...4th must be 0-21 !! :P Away matches..lol i haven buy any players..all so exp..and my funds only like 51m..bleh. lol anyway today was ok...had iclap lesson..quite fun...b4 that had to do powerpoint slide for graduation day...so troublesome leh...the girls are giving me excuses that they are have stage fright...wtf lol. Anyway hope to finish another half of the slides....if not take up alot of our time >.< Anyway Nikesh didn't come,and SK wants to kick him out of this graduation project thing...well if we do so,we need a replacement,we got lack of manpower man...well womanpower too.. lol. Tomorrow if i have time after school...gonna do sexbomb movie filming..release date is this friday leh..must finish it. Just now...on my way home from aikido i overheard a conversation between 2 china nationals...yes i heard the 2 words "orh liu" well in my mind "orh liu" means shee shee (urinate) to me..yes the verb. Lol maybe i should go ask my mom ?? I totally forgot about it when i got home...kk its gonna be 12 soon,gotta go sleep..dont want to miss school when i got important things to do...wah should i bring a soccer ball ? Later farhan complain :p and anyway javen isnt happy with me..cos i din let him play with my football..well when i wanna play with his he says no,i dun swear. When i say no he swears at me and says im a ch* b*i kia...lol wow. Ya he said hes better than me..so i took him on..1 on 1 in soccer..lol 4 goals winz..he pwned me..oleh-ed me..scored 1 first..so i relax lo...in the end no matter how many times he oleh me he still cant score !! whats wrong with u bastard !! so i scored all 4 :p pwned javen..muahahahah. Listen to what farhan says !! "Focus on scoring,not passing" Oh anyway Javen should contact jeremy...hes MIA...and javen is all aloooooooooooooone in chinese class..pity u bro. lol ok enough talk. I guess thats all for today folks...seeya !

P:S : Sorry mummie,i got too distracted with my fifa manager that by the time i went on maple,you were off9...really sorry >.<

No comments: