Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trying to keep the light on...

yoyoyo.................today was really boring cos maple got patch..zz so in the end spent my time on fifa 09..lol managed Liverpool,won the BPL title and champions league...lost FA CUP but won english league cup...then 1 season gave me option to manage another team or stay,i decided to stay...zz shud have managed LA Galaxy instead..going for movie at plaza singapura later with my parents...i got a cough summore...later keep coughing in cinema..wah die...later come home must try to install maple...i heard its compulsory to change ur PASSWORD if not they will constantly remind u everytime u are on maple until u change..bad news cos my lv 40 spearman is not my acc !! Its my tuition teachers !! And he gave it to me without PIN or 13 digit asiasoft passport number !! ZZZ k i guess thats all for today...seeya~~~

No comments: