Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WALAO !!!!

zzzz read my tagboard..my mom lolz. Ya she said everything to me in person b4 she did that.
She said i'm a stubborn boy...its just resistance :X Because what i felt was that my parents were choosing schools for me instead of me choosing...but i need the guidance because i have so little choices. This will happen if i dun have parents.
1.Need to find out where my fucking sec sch will be
2.No parents = no computer,cannot find out abt schools.

My father scolded me yesterday night,over what i posted on the ..erm Nov 24th post,how does he know ? Sources !! My mom -_-...ok look mommy i made it clear..plsssss dunnnnnnn tellllllll my fatherrrrrrrrrr,kang kok hua anythinggggg in myyyyyyyy blogggggggggg if youuuuuuuuuuu waaaaaaaant tooooooooo ,pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee taaaaaaaaaaalk toooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeee insteaaaaaaaaad offffffffffff myyyyyyyyyyy faaaaaaaaaaaaaaatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Everytime my father scolds me i dun feel sad anymore. The anger i had b4 psle comes back. I feel like killing people..=/ Yes 1st target is my sister :X
My sister is so fuggin selfish,i don't know how she will behave in Poly...PLEASE GOD,BLESS MY SISTER WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT !!! Although she been blessed already,please bless her simultaneously to make sure shes a nice little girl who hops up and down like a little pixie fairy.

OK I'M READY.
IF PPL ASK ME WHAT I GOT FOR PSLE. I WILL SAY 163. WHETHER THEY SMILE OR INSULT. IWILL BE STRONG. I WILL NOT BE BROUGHT DOWN BY SAUSAGES AND BITCHES. TY AND BB.


YES!!! Motherfarhan !!
LOL. Don't worry,163 isn't alot but hey,i'm still out of Qihua .
Ok i guess thats all for today...seeya and ciao.

No comments: