Saturday, November 01, 2008

Let me learn on my own

yo guys ! hoho im not back..on laptop hehehehehe. Anyway the programs are extremely slow,especially IE,shitty IE is giving me problems too...Avant browser is still the best for me lol. Anyway today was ok...maple acc kena ban for nothing...then went to complain to maplestory admins..then kena unban...nvr tell me reason..basket..then went to funan to meet family..then had dinner somewhere in clementi i think..west coast la huh. then we were gonna eat chilli crab...lol. ya i dun like spicy stuff...but ate it lor..then i had a lil problem cracking up the crab..father told me he show me once...i just said no..i wanna explore la -_- then in the end he shouts at me insisting he should do it..zz in the end no choice muz give in ma...yup..school getting more boring...nothing to do except football...haiz lol. anyway now gonna go chiong on maple with mummie...and kah soon..donololz. Had durian pudding just now..breath smells of durian..lolz..anyway i dono whats up with singaporeans..especially chinese ah..im not being a racist..only some..like to STAREi mean ok la kpo ma..wan see see ...but dun stare too long,if they person realises.."Want fight ah?!?!?!" yup so pls its rude too...lol this morning talking to mdm chong..she was in the band room..all the band members said "Hello andre" wah so touched.. *wipe eyes* lol..then i got my favourite part..but horrible line :( ameera's voice..yes ah !But she said "Andre you're an idiot" ... but i dun like her anymore , so...bad news is that .. if im not wrong mummie told me everyone in band knows i used to like ameera... ? eee no worries for me i got my own target..haven shoot lol. anyway i guess thats all for today folks,seeya !

No comments: