Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hitman !

yoyohihi lol. Today was great,had graduation rehearsal...made me do stupid things..bleh. Anyway,came home,played maple..muahahhahaha lvl 27 .. :P still quite low...later gonna chiong with mummie..try to get 28..heheheh. keke tomorrow is our match..PLS LA JAVEN U BASKET YOU BETTER COME IF NOT I SWEAR I WILL HOOT YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yap using our old name..the club we found... The Kambings.. Kambing United FC ...lolz muttons.
My prediction for tomorrow's match,if its on...is 2-1...yes either javen,jeremy,yong sheng will score one...but kambing farhan has more shots..cos hes in central midfield..not much of a struggle for him. plsplsplsplsplspls let me wiiiiiiiiiiiin i play not to win but to teach dear javen a lessssssssssson.. he can oleh but cannot score !! If you're in man utd u will drive a.ferguson to his grave man !!! Anyway nvm..good luck to myself..can win one hoh !! In school !! Don't worry if he fight got security guard..oi you !!! lol ok,guess thats all i got for today...seeya

No comments: